Speak with a Registered Land Surveyor 0477 220 650

An occupation certificate can be issued by Council or a private certifier. Before issuing an occupation certificate a certifying authority will often require an identification survey be prepared by a Registered Surveyor. This kind of survey is often referred to as an ident survey. An ident survey for an occupation certificate depicts the relationship between the boundaries of the land and the new building; it is used by the certifying authority to establish whether or not the new building has been built in its approved location.

In NSW only a Registered Land Surveyor can carry out an identification survey. Our Registered Surveyors have performed countless ident surveys. Contact our Registered Surveyors and request a quote for an ident survey to help you with your application for an occupation certificate and enjoy the confidence that comes from having experienced professionals on your side.

Get a land survey estimate and quote...

Simply enter your details below...

Follow us


enter your details below...

Contact Us

About Us

Advance Land Surveyors is
a survey practice that is
passionate about surveying
and about meeting the needs
of our clients.

Read More